Thursday, February 4, 2010

Product of The Week: Love the Bubbly

Spas are like an accessible heaven but who has the time or the money to visit every single day let alone every month? I have been lucky enough to add Molton Brown Enlivening Toku-Yuzu Shower Gel ($28) to my shelf for a constant reminder that the best skin treatments can happen in your own bathroom.

Made up of the natural extracts from the Yuzu fruit-part of the citrus family, and known for protecting/improving skin texture-this wash cleanses, energizes, and awakens the skin for a perfect spa glow. It also has hints of ginger and citrus for a fresh and clean scent. Apply with a big fluffy loofah or let it loose into a tub for a big bubbly bath. Follow up with you favorite lotion for a total body treatment.

...I hear my tub calling my name..





                    A Little Less Sparkle

















No comments:

Post a Comment