Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rockerstar Waves Chic Enough For The Grammys

Rock N' Roll in a love affair with Bohemian only brings one thing to my mind: messy yet structured sexy bedhead hair. I wear my hair in messy waves almost daily as my hair seems to naturally dry toward this look. With the right products and the right technique, you're hair can look like an Olsen-twin and Kate Moss love child in very little time. Enter Moroccan Oil, an Argan Oil that is rich in vitamins A, F, E and Phenols to enhance and fortify the hair all packaged in a GORGEOUS glass bottle with bright turquoise label. This oil is my life saver. It brings moisture and shine to my hair and makes it not only easier to style, but much faster to dry. Moroccan Oil, while a bit pricey $40.00, will last a long time and is worth every penny. (I bought mine 4 months ago and am not even a quarter of the way through the bottle). All you need is a nickel size amount to get gorgeous Moroccan worthy hair.
Moroccan Oil is a favorite of celebrities including Rachel Zoe, and was used on Miley Cyrus to create this sexy textured hair at the 52nd Grammy Awards. While I will admit that I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus in the slightest bit, her rocker wave hair did provide a perfect balance to her Herve Leger mini bandage dress. Her stylist Scott Cunha said "I always try to work with her effortless style by working with her natural hair texture, accentuating the waves with and texture with a curling iron and straightening iron."

To create this look, Cunha applied MorrocanOil Treatment to damp hair to eliminate frizz and enhance shine. He then dried her hair with a diffuser and created a dual-textured look by using a flat iron from the roots, and a curling iron to wave the rest of the hair. Cunha then applied MoroccanOil Glimmer Shine Spray to seperate and define, and then finished the look with MoroccanOil Luminous Hairspray for shine with a natural movement.

Morrocan Oil is found in salons, spas, and online.

So tell me ladies..how do you wear your hair in the everyday??

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment