Friday, March 19, 2010

Ode to the Jumpsuit

There is something about jumpsuits that I find so sexy. Maybe its the effortless put together look they create, or maybe its just the fact that they seem to show off your shoulders and arms in the best way. Perfect for a daytime lunch, travel, or even dressed up for an evening summer party, jumpsuits are the quickest way to create a show stopping look. At 5 feet and about half an inch (every inch counts) tall, I have always been hesitant to try jumpsuits for fear that I would look like a tree stump. But paired with a pair of oh so boho chunky platform wedges would solve the smurf problem for me. This year jumpsuits are appearing in breezy fabrics with fierce prints, lace detailing, and hardware detail. There is a jumpsuit out there for every unique style, and I am loving the six shown below. Maybe if I do the MC Hammer dance, at least one of them will appear in my closet.



1. Halston Heritage Halter Jumpsuit
2. Juicy Couture Luxe Fleece TrackSuit
3. Loeffler Randall Pant Jumpsuit
4. Only Hearts Venice Jumpsuit
5. Plastic Island Jumpsuit Sofia
6. T Bags Halter Jumpsuit

Images via ShopBop

No comments:

Post a Comment