Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Well HELLO Gaga..Friday night with Jonathan Ross
Wearing what looks like an outfit to promote the new Telephone music video, Gaga sipped her metallic teacup with poise and grace while explaining that her outfit choices are not for show or attention, but are instead just a part of her being whatever she wants to be.

"I would rather die than have my fans not see me in a pair of high heels. I'd never give up my wigs and hats for anything."



She then removed the obvious Telephone sitting on top of her head to perform in a PVC studded bodice with fishnet tights..


From face pearls to lobsters to a telephone..what will be next? A giant tube of MAC lipstick headpiece perhaps?

This has been your Gaga Daily Update!

(Images via This Is London)

No comments:

Post a Comment