Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Now for the record, I am a native Brit but because of my natural red hair color (similar to a deep red wine) I get mistaken for being Irish almost all of the time. But, it is St. Patrick's Day so maybe I could go along with it for today no? I love holidays & all of the hype surrounding them. There is something about waking up on a holiday morning that just brings joy and happiness, or maybe it is the smell of baking holiday cookies. St. Patrick's day is one of those holidays where I am not truly sure how I love to celebrate it. While music festivals, big crowds clad in the holiday color, & green beer do have their rightful place on this day, I sometimes prefer the more calmer route by baking cookies and curling up with my boyfriend to watch BoonDock Saints. I have not yet decided which option I am going to take this year, but the cookies will be present no matter which route I take. First step, figuring out whether or not I want to wear green to avoid getting pinched. Is it a must to wear green on this holiday?




1. Patterson J. Kincaid Fern Belted Dress- Nordstrom
2. Stiped Tee- Forever 21
3. Diane Von Furstenburg 'Julian Wrap' Mini Dress- Nordstrom
4. Lodis Neon Baby Large Ballet Wallet- Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. You hair colour sounds amazing, jealous!

    Loving all the green in this post, Happy St Patrick's Day!


    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete