Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Not Lying, Im Just Stunning

Ladies, I'm willing to bet any large sum of money that 99% of us have spent more time than we are willing to admit searching for our HG makeup. With stores like Sephora and Ulta, how can you not get lost in all of the cosmetic chaos!? Walking into those stores is like entering into a maze-once you're in, you're in and good luck getting out. I am happy to share with you that lady luck is finally on my side, and I have found the way out! My knight in shining armor, Koh Gen Do- a 20 year old high definition cosmetic and skincare company that started in Tokyo's lovely Azabu Juban neighborhood. Their mission is to "bring out the beauty within you" and their promise is cater to all different types and colors of skin because we "all possess a unique beauty".  Because Koh Gen Do considers makeup to be more than about covering problem areas of the skin, their makeup actually enhances your natural beauty and your true color. I have fallen hard for this company and couldn't say one bad thing about any of their products. The true hero for me is Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Powder Foundation. A paraben free foundation using an exclusive "3D Real Skin" technology. This is a mineral creme foundation mixed with 60% water allowing for a smooth and sheer application with seriously full coverage.
 How can it be sheer and full coverage at the same time you ask?? Well ladies it is possible due to the two types of powder used to make this glorious product. Round shaped powder to cover tiny pores without actually blocking them, as well as flat shaped powder to reflect light eliminating shadows stemming from uneven surfaces on the skin. This foundation is available in 12 shades (my fair-medium slightly red skin calls for 012), and can even be mixed together for a custom shade. It will cover anything from sun spots to blemishes without ever causing a breakout for at least 10 hours. It will not budge, and looks absolutely flawless! This makeup brand is gaining a big celebrity following, and has been used on tv shows such as Entourage and Eastwick. I never was a fan of High Def. makeup because of the pore suffocating feeling it gave me, but this makes me look at things in a whole new light. I swear my skin looks better and better each time I remove it at night. Stop wasting your money ladies and hop online to order this revolutionary product that will make you feel as stunning as you'll look. I'm 100% positive this will not be the last time I speak of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment