Thursday, January 28, 2010

Never Too Young For Disney

*Sigh* Disney World is quite possibly one of my favorite places to spend a few days away. Yes, I am not quite in the range of a "child", actually quite far from it, but who says you have to REALLY grow up? With my love for fashion and fairytales, I'm ecstatic that designer Sue Wong has announced an Alice In Wonderland inspired collection that will be launching next month. The line features pieces inspired by the fairytale's key characters. (Alice, Red Queen, White Queen, the White Rabbit, and the Talking Flower Garden). What makes these pieces especially unique is the bold detailing and Victorian antique lace combined with what Sue Wong is known for: A+ hand craftsmanship, femininity, and romance. I cannot wait to see one of these gorgeous whimsical gowns hanging in my closet. These pieces will make even the ugliest frog feel like a true princess and might even catch the eye of Prince Charming for your happily ever after. Would you wear something from this line?

 "This classic story, along with Tim Burton's inspired interpretation, lends itself especially well to my design aesthetic, which is whimsical and fun, while adding yet another element of creativity and expression to my artistic process. It is an honor to help bring this marvelous tale to life." -Sue Wong



This line ranges from $329 to $609 and will be available at Saks, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom's, Lord and Taylor, Macy's, and at Sue Wong's Website in February 2010. 





No comments:

Post a Comment