Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Glam at Its Best







I have been a fan of Adam Lambert since his audition on American Idol. His voice and style is absolutely incredible and I am amazed by how tasteful/incredible he has been on getting his career to where it is. His album is constantly on repeat in my car, and if you haven't bought his album "For Your Entertainment" yet then stop being silly. Go buy it now. Im serious. GO! His video for his second single off the album "Whataya Want From Me" was released not too long ago, and is so beautifully done that I just had to steer away from beauty/fashion to share this with you. But to be honest, this man is absolutely gorge and his fashion is impeccable so I'm not straying too far off the path. I wish all men dressed as well as he does. Take approximately 4 minutes out of your day to enjoy this song/vid. I guarantee you will end up with tears in your eyes, and a slightly faster heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment